a lighter Basmati rice dish prepared by pan frying rice with fresh mushrooms and finely chopped curly kale 7.95
A healthier version of traditional Indian comfort food with wild rice, quinoa, and yellow lentils, flavored with fresh ginger, mustard seeds, and turmeric. 8.95
View our "Dinner for Two" offer
Vegan Gluten Free Spicy
- If for any reason upon tasting our preparations you do not approve of it, please bring it to our notice.
- Please advise your server of any allergies to certain food items or any other preferences when you place your order. We will gladly adjust most recipes to accomodate the concerns of our diet conscious and spice sensitive patrons.
- In an effort to create a healthier and lighter meal, we have modified traditional Indian recipes to eliminate excess fat, cholesterol and calories, without sacrificing the taste. We do not use any butter or ghee in our cooking.
- We only use canola & olive oils, which are low in saturated fat. We do not use any butter or ghee in our recipes.
- We do not use any artificial flavors, food colors or chemicals such as MSG are used in our recipes. We do not fry anything on the menu.
State Warning: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness. Before placing your order, please inform your server if you or a person in your party has a food allergy.